gloProfessional Product Review Guidelines
We Welcome & Want Your Opinion to be Heard
We want our customers to get all the necessary information in order for them to make an informed buying decision, as such we'd love to hear from you.
As a glo buyer you can submit your written testimonial for any product. We encourage both positive and negative feedback. Should your experience be negeative. We encourage you to contact one of our customer service representatives at 1.800.232.0398 or email us at email@example.com.
Who Can Write a Review
Anyone who has purchased a product from the glo webiste and has an account can leave a review. If you purchased your product on another site, such as Amazon, you will not be able to leave a review.
Tips for Writing a Review
- Be Specific: Whether your review is positive or negative, be specific. People reading your review will appreciate why our product did or didn't work well for you.
- Explain Why: The more detailed you are with your review the more a reader will be able to relate or not relate. The reasons why you had a positive experience may not always be relatable to someone else - the same can be true if you had a negative experience.
- 2-3 Sentences: People want to read reviews, but they want enough information to help in their decision and they don't want to read a short story. Be concise and to the point within 2-3 sentences.
- Honesty. Honesty. Honesty: People can tell when a review is over the top both positive or negative. The best reviews are honest and sincere without going overboard one way or the other.
What is NOT Allowed in a Review
All reviews are monitored and reviewed before being published for the general public on the site. However, the following is not allowed in a review:
- Obscene Content
- Spiteful Remarks
- Repeated Reviews
- 3rd Party Advertisements
- Phone Numbers or Email Address
- Self Promotion
If you have any questions or concerns please contact a customer service representatives at 1.800.232.0398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.