· Reports to the Regional Manager
· Researching and preparing materials for trainings and meetings
· Working collaboratively with other departments and maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude
· Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and/or presentation software
· Duties include receiving and placing telephone calls. Maintains solid customer service relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
· Excellent communication skills and ability to exhibit excellent customer service. Great interpersonal skills are a must.
· Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to interact with many levels both inside and outside the company. Ability to work in a teaming environment.
· Data entry
· Task oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks.
· High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
· Electronic communication tools: internet and email required
· Strong computer and organization skills are required computer environment, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
· Cover letter, resume, and references required
· Degree and/or aesthetic license preferred
· Salary, Benefits and 401K
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties on the website. If you would like
to place an order, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org along
with your phone number and a glo representative will contact you to complete your order.