Part- Time/ On Call
glōProfessional, creator of glō∙minerals makeup is seeking a freelance makeup artist to join our education team.
· Must live in the Denver area
· Several years of professional experience, preferably with a portfolio
· A strong knowledge of cosmetics and the ability to pinpoint, demonstrate and recommend products that will best suit customer’s needs and problems
· Ability to teach and demonstrate color theory, matching skin tones and makeup application to large groups.
· A professional and fashion forward appearance
· Knowledge of the cosmetics industry as far as competitive brands and current trends
· Creativity to develop seasonal looks
· Aesthetics license helpful but not required
· Strong knowledge and understanding of glominerals standards
· Event support for accounts with the ability to offer makeovers
· Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of makeup and beauty products
· Excellent presentation, communication and people skills
· Comfort level to be in training videos
· Ability to travel 70% of the time
· Personal credit card for incidentals etc.